Hiring for the Fundraiser Position
FACESS, Inc. is looking for an experienced Fundraiser in the Southern California area. The Fundraiser is responsible for all fundraising efforts for sex trafficking victims. This includes identifying and obtaining corporate sponsorships and donations, individual donations and working on special events with our Event Coordinator and other team members for the non-profit. They will develop and nurture corporate and community partners for the purposes of fundraising.
Job Duties Include:
- Identify and solicit event sponsorships
- Identify and apply for grants
- Create fundraising opportunities
- Develop and implement fundraising efforts
- Creating annual fundraising plans and goals for growth
- Develop and build relationships with community businesses
- Plan and execute corporate sponsorship programs
- Develop and maintain donor recognition program
- Manage special fundraising events throughout the year
- Perform other duties or special projects as needed
- Create and manage a donor database, including gift processing and thank you letters in a timely manner
FACESS, Inc. is looking for applicants who are spiritually mature and have a heart for sex trafficking victims. The ideal candidate has great interpersonal skills. Must be driven to meet and exceed fundraising goals. Able to clearly and persuasively communicate, including public speaking and excellent writing skills. Ability to multitask and be flexible.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma and three (3) or more years of fundraising experience required.
Please Note: Applicants who are conditionally offered a position are required to pass a DOJ Live Scan.
Compensation based on performance.
About FACESS, Inc.:
Freeing American Children from Exploitation and Sexual Slavery (FACESS) is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to the care of young girls who have been rescued from sex trafficking and slavery here in the United States.
We provide a loving, caring, family atmosphere that will meet the following needs for these children: food, shelter, clothing, education, social/life skills training, medical, life planning, and liaison to legal services.
We also collaborate with other agencies to provide additional services including, but not limited to, counseling, equine therapy, art classes, and social outings. At FACESS, our desire is to restore to these children the life and childhood that was stolen from them.